Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Confirm, Confirm, Confirm!

Never forget to call your client a day before your scheduled photo shoot! If you haven't heard from them in a week, believe me, they have probably forgotten all about you and your silly schedule. It will give you an opportunity to brown nose a little and tell them how excited you are about photographing their oh so unique widget! ' Oh, you won't be able to make it tomorrow....... I see...... your taking a little vacation with your wife........ Great!...... You were going to remind yourself to call me tomorrow morning before the shoot, from the airport! ..... how thoughtful. Sure, I will be happy to reschedule!.....No problem. It will give me time to count the stacks of money that fall off the tree out back! '

Note to self: Write blog post....... then drink four cups of coffee!