Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Turkey day!

Wishing everyone a happy holiday with family, friends and lots of yummy turkey! I will be enjoying the day without any camera geek talk or Microsoft bashing, but will return tomorrow with plenty more irritating banter, bad grammar and abysmal punctuation.

NOTICE: I am going to attempt to speed up the page load times with new Javascript code on the 'comments under post' hack that I installed last week. Wish me luck, I just bought a book on Javascript, so I don't really know jack about what I'm doing!

* If you're reading this article, I would love to hear from you! Please take a second to respond by clicking the POST A COMMENT link below. We now feature our reader's comments below each post!

2 comments:
MTD said...

Looks like a cool site. I am bookmarking it. Found you through Blogrush.

Will look around a little and give you some comments on the site.

Thanks,

Matt

BTW, I am giving a $20 gift card away on my blog this week to the person who gives the best explanation of why they bought the camera they did.

http://www.therightpic.com/post

Edwin Morgan said...

Hi Matt!

Thanks for stopping by. I will definitely come and check out your site.

Ed